Changing the world needs volunteers…
Volunteers of all ages (25+), backgrounds, neighborhoods & sex are welcome and encouraged to volunteer with Girls PACT!
We offer a variety of different ways for you to volunteer your time and resources with us – even if you have a crazy schedule:
1. DAY OF HELP – Perfect for those who wish to give a half day when it works for their schedule.
2. JOIN A COMMITTEE – A great way to use your specific talents and interest to work within a small group dedicated to a particular area of focus. No financial obligation, but a wonderful way to fulfill a need within our organization. A small to medium time commitment.
3. BE AN ADVISOR – This is ideal for anyone who has a unique and vital skill to offer Girls PACT but cannot give a great deal of time. A financial obligation gives you the exclusive title of Advisory Member. You will be called upon only when we need guidance in your particular area of expertise. A minimally small to medium time commitment.
4. JOIN OUR BOARD – If you are looking to get very involved with Girls PACT, work alongside other dedicated members of your community, use your talents and time to create change, and be a part of some exciting decision making – then the board of Directors is for you! Moderate to significant time commitment, financial contributions, and some seriously inspiring board meetings will be involved.
- Learn more about the category that aligns with your interest & level of commitment.
- Complete our application and submit it to email@example.com.
- Expect to hear from us within 7 days of being in receipt of your application.